PowerSchool brings the power to the parent by giving you online access to your child/ren’s grades, attendance, teacher comments and other classroom information. Parents and students should check PowerSchool regularly to stay informed on grades and assignments. In addition to the web interface, there is an iOS and an Android app for both parent and student use. Instructions on installing are found below. Email preferences can be set by parents so that daily, weekly, bi-monthly or monthly reports are sent with current grade, assignment, and score information.
If you have more than one child in grades 5-8, you need only one account to access all of your children’s records! Each parent and/or guardian can create their own account if you’d like. Students have a separate account that only they should use. They should not use their parents account. If you’ve created an account in the past and do not have any more children in grades 5-8 to add, your account information is the same and you can disregard these instructions.
Follow the directions below to set up your PowerSchool Parent Login. Since each student has their own unique Access ID and Access Password, it is important to have the Account letter from all your children before proceeding. This letter was sent home in September.
IF YOU’VE NEVER CREATED A POWERSCHOOL PARENT ACCOUNT
- Go to: https://ps.archseapsc.org. It can also be accessed from holyrosaryws.org > Students & Parents > PowerSchool.
- Click on the Create Account tab and then the Create Account button. Enter your first name, last name, email, and desired username and password. Remember this username and password; it is your new PowerSchool Parent login!
- To link your child/ren, enter his/her first and last name, their Access ID and Password found on your parent Access letter that went home in September and your relationship to your child. These are case-sensitive.
- Enter the Access ID and Access Password for any of your other children in grades 5-8. You won’t use these Access IDs or Passwords again.
- Click Enter. This will return you to the PowerSchool login screen. Enter your PowerSchool Parent login username and password that you created in Step 2. You now have access to your child/ren’s grades, attendance, and other classroom information! Set email preferences in Account Preferences located on the left side panel.
IF YOU’VE CREATED A POWERSCHOOL PARENT ACCOUNT IN THE PAST, BUT HAVE MORE CHILDREN TO ADD (This includes an account for a child who graduated from Holy Rosary)
- Go to: https://ps.archseapsc.org. It can also be accessed from holyrosaryws.org> Students & Parents > PowerSchool.
- Enter your PowerSchool Parent Login username and password. Click on Account Preferences on the left side panel. Click on the Students tab. Click on the Add button. Enter Student Name, Access ID, Access Password and your relationship to your child (Father, Mother, Grandmother, etc). Click Submit. Repeat for each child you need to add.
Student Access: Your child has his/her own User account and Password to access PowerSchool. He/she does not need to create a new account and they will be able to access PowerSchool by entering the following information in the log in screen at: https://ps.archseapsc.org/. Students should not use the parent account to access their information. Your child/ren received his/her account information at school but if they don’t have it, contact Mr. Barker.
Viewing and Sorting Grades/Assignments in the Parent Portal
A short video on how to view and sort grades in the PowerSchool Parent Portal.
PowerSchool Mobile Access
The Pearson PowerSchool for Students and Pearson PowerSchool for Parents app is available for iOS and Android. Search for each app according to your mobile OS instructions and download onto your device. Follow the below directions for configuration. If you’ve previously installed the app and it is no longer connecting, you’ll need to delete the app and reinstall following the instructions below.
- Create your account via the website before using the app – https://ps.archseapsc.org – using the instructions above.
- Download the PowerSchool app onto your mobile device according to your mobile device instructions.
- Open the app.
- Enter our District Code – KHDH, then your username and password you created on the PowerSchool website.
- Once in, you have access to your child/ren’s grades, attendance, and other classroom information!