Holy Rosary will be MAP Growth testing through October. In order to prepare your technology and reduce the chance of technical issues, please read the following carefully.
Click here to view how to allow pop-ups in testing browser.
Prior to testing (day or two before)
- Students will be using their device web browser for testing. Please see the attached requirements for supported versions and make sure you have the latest browser version installed on your OS.
- For computer display settings, screen resolution minimum is 1024×768, scaling or zoom 100%, and color depth is 32-bit recommended (minimum16-bit).
- Click on the link for the NWEA readiness check – https://check.nwea.org.
- Complete the Device Readiness Check here – https://teach.mapnwea.org/impl/maptraining/DeviceReadiness/story_html5.html
- Contact Mr. Barker at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
Day of testing
- Click here for testing access – https://test.mapnwea.org
- Be sure pop-up windows are enabled/allowed in order to gain access.
- Enter the Session Name and Session Password as given by your teacher.
- Choose your name and verify the correct test under Select a test. Click arrow to go to the next screen.
- Verify information is correct and click Yes to move forward or No to go back.
- Wait for proctor to confirm you.
- Begin test.